The Box Office at Merrill Auditorium
20 Myrtle Street
If arriving from the I-295 in Maine
- From I-295 in Maine, take exit 7 on to Franklin Street
- Once on Franklin Street, go to the fourth traffic light and then turn right onto Congress Street
- Parking is available for a nominal cash fee at “Central Parking Services” on the corner of Congress and Pearl Streets (this lot offers some accessible parking spaces) and at the “Top of the Old Port” on Pearl Street (your 1st right off of Congress)
- Merrill Auditorium/City Hall is one block from the parking lots on Myrtle Street
The entrance to Merrill Auditorium is roughly one quarter of the way down Myrtle Street and on the left side of the street.
If arriving from Northern New Hampshire and Western Maine
- Take US-302 into Portland. US-302 turns into Forest Avenue
- Continue on Forest Avenue until it ends at the intersection with Congress Street
- Turn left onto Congress Street and continue until you see City Hall on the left side of the street
- Turn left onto Myrtle Street immediately after City Hall
The box office is located just inside the main entrance. If you are attending an event at the Rehearsal Hall, you’ll need to enter by a different door farther towards the bottom of Myrtle Street.